W najnowszym na PBE patchu doczekaliśmy się mnóstwa zmian: dowiecie się nie tylko o reworkach graficznych i nowym wyglądzie postaci, ale także o zmianach w skillach. Zapraszamy! Przypominamy również o poprzednim wpisie mówiącym o tym jak zdobyć darmowe skiny do Trundle’a i Sejuani.Sejuani Rework
Frost Armor ( Passive )
- This ability has been totally reworked! Now reads “Damaging enemies with an ability of basic attack now grants 10/15/20/25 Armor and reduces movement-slowing effects on Sejuani by 10/15/20/25 for 2 seconds. If she already has Frost Armor, damaging an enemy increases it’s duration by 2 seconds.”
Arctic Assault ( Q )
- Now knocks up instead of knock’s up enemies into the air and stops after first champion is knocked up.
- Now deals 40/80/120/160/200 ( +.4 AP ) plus 4/5/6/7/8% of targets Maximum health instead of 60/90/130/170/210 ( +.4 AP ).
- Mana cost increased to 70/80/90/100/110 mana from 70/75/80/85/90.
- Cooldown decreased to 15/14/13/12/11 from 19/17/15/13/11
Flail of the Northern Winds ( W )
- Next basic attack now deals 40/60/80/100/120 ( +.3 AP ) bonus damage to target and enemies near it.
- After that attack ( or after a few seconds ) she starts swinging her flail dealing 80/120/160/200/240 ( +16% bonus HP) (+.6 AP ) over 4 seconds to enemies around her instead of 12/20/28/36/44 ( |1/1.3/1.5/1.8/2% of maximum HP ) ( +.1 AP ) over 6 seconds.
- Damage is no longer increased by Frost/Permafrost.
Permafrost ( E )
- Now has “Passive abilities and basic attacks apply Frost to enemies for 4 seconds.”
- Active now slows by 50/55/60/65/70% increased from 30/40/50/60/70%.
- Active now lasts 2/2.3/2.5/2.8/3 seconds down from 3 at all ranks.
Glacial Prison ( R )
- Now Stuns both enemies hit for equal duration – 1.5/1.8/2 seconds instead of 2 seconds on first and 1 on all others.
- If it does not hit and shatter, it now detonates and slows enemies around it by 90% for 1 second.
“Sejuani was weaned on hardship and reared on barbarity. Where others succumbed to the harshness of the Freljord,she was tempered by it until pain became power,hunger an encouragement,and frost an ally in culling the weak.Through her ordeals,she learned that to thrive in the endless winter,one must become just as cold and unforgiving.In Sejuani’s eyes,her followers either have the mettle to endure or the right to die.Once she has conquered the Freljord,she knows that those who survive will form a nation to be feared.
As a child,the leader of the Winter’s Claw watched her tribe’s numbers slowly dwindle.Cold and starvation took all but the most resilient.She was the only one of her siblings to survive to her tenth year,leaving Sejuani sure that she too would die in misery.In desperation,she sought spiritual counsel from her tribe’s mystic.But the seer did not foretell Sejuani’s death. Instead, she prophesized that Sejuani would one day conquer and unite the divided tribes of the Freljord.
Armored with absolute faith in her destiny, Sejuani pushed herself to extremes that would have killed anyone without her will to endure. She walked into blizzards without food or furs and trained while frigid winds raked her flesh. She clashed with the strongest warriors of her tribe, one after another, until her legs gave out beneath her. When she assumed leadership of her tribe, Sejuani commanded her warriors to follow her example.Under her rule,the tribe grew stronger than they had ever been.
In the end, it was an offer of peace – rather than an act of war – that began Sejuani’s campaign of conquest.On the first day of winter, envoys from Ashe’s tribe approached Sejuani’s camp bearing a gift of Avarosan grain. Ashe’s intent was clear: if Sejuani united with her tribe,the Winter’s Claw would never go hungry again.To Sejuani,the gift was an insult. In Ashe’s tribe, she saw men and women,slight and soft,who preferred to farm instead of fight. Her contempt for them was absolute.
Sejuani gathered her people and set the grain alight. She proclaimed that Ashe’s offer of charity would bring only weakness. Stripping the envoys of their supplies, Sejuani sent them back with a message: the Winter’s Claw would prove to the Avarosan that only the strong deserve to survive in the Freljord. As the grain burned behind them,Sejuani rode out with her warband to inflict the first of many painful lessons to come.
”I was cut from the ice, shaped in the storms, hardened in the cold.”
King’s Tribute ( Passive )
- Now heals for flat 2% instead of 2/3/4/5/6%.
Chomp ( Q )
- No changes.
Frozen Domain ( W )
- Duration lowered to 6 seconds from 8.
- Attack Speed increase is now 20/35/50/65/80 up from 20/30/40/50/60.
- No longer grants CC reduction, instead increases healing and regen from all sources by 8/11/14/17/20%
- Cooldown now 16/15/14/13/12 instead of 15 at all ranks.
- Mana cost reduced to 50 from 60.
Pillar of Ice ( E )
- Now slows for 35% at all ranks changed from 25/30/35/40/45%.
Subjugate ( R )
- Now steals 10/12.5/15% of their max health and 20% of armor and MR instead of 100/175/250 ( +.6 AP) and 15/20/25% of Armor and MR
- Second part of the drain, which doubles the stats drained from the first part, now happens over 5 seconds down from 6 seconds
- Drained Stats “slowly loses” stats after drain ends and target’s resistances “slowly return over 5 seconds after the drain effect ends”.